top of page

Leadership Frameworks & Organizational Design

Do you want to change leadership in your organization? Leadership is subject to far-reaching changes and must constantly face the challenges of the market and society. Whether you want to change your leadership culture, introduce leadership tools or strategically align the structure of your organization - benefit from 30 years of leadership and consulting experience.

Leadership Frameworks & Organizational Design

  • Agile Leadership​                                            A leadership style that is designed to enable fast and flexible action and reaction to changing conditions as well as market and customer requirements. Agile leadership is a fundamental mindset for approaching leadership - how processes run (e.g., shifting decisions downward), what structures exist (e.g., self-organized teamwork), how employees are selected and developed (e.g., focus on the ability to act), or what culture prevails in the area (e.g., trust instead of detailed planning and control).

  • Hybrid Leadership                                           Hybrid leadership connects employees who work together in physical (analog) spaces on the one hand and in virtual (digital) spaces on the other. When the office is no longer the daily place to meet, collaborate, and share, as it is with purely face-to-face teams, a jointly developed culture of collaboration is needed. This is where hybrid leadership begins.

  • OKR - Objectives and Key Results

 Objectives and Key Results (OKR) is a method of goal setting from agile working, in which employees are involved in formulating the company's goals. Around 40 percent of an organization's goals are set top-down by management. The remaining 60 percent are set bottom-up by employees and aligned with management's goals. This is one of the biggest advantages of the OKR method because employees can identify with the goals and are intrinsically motivated.


Objectives are goals for your company. They must first and foremost be ambitious and motivating.

Key Results, on the other hand, are measurable metrics (key outcomes) that allow you to measure your progress against specific goals. 

  • Mission Statement

With a mission statement, a company explains what the purpose of the company is, what values are important to the company, and what goals are being pursued. It describes the mission and vision of an organization as well as the desired organizational culture and thus forms the basis of corporate identity

  • What do we stand for? (Vision/self-image)

  • What do we want to achieve? (Mission/Goal)

  • How do we want to achieve it? (Principles/Strategy)

  • Leadership Culture

Leadership culture refers to the way in which the managers of a company lead their employees and communicate with them, as well as the maxims and attitudes that guide them in doing so. Corporate culture, leadership styles, motivation, but also personal (individual) attitudes or myths play an important role. A good leadership culture is the cornerstone of corporate success. It is the biggest lever for changing corporate culture and can directly influence productivity, employee satisfaction, and cost efficiency. 


  • Organizational Design

Crafting a successful organizational structure is the backbone of any thriving enterprise. We are dedicated to assisting businesses in achieving optimal efficiency, collaboration, and adaptability. Through a comprehensive approach, we analyze existing frameworks, identify areas for improvement, and implement tailored solutions that align with your unique goals. Emphasizing the significance of clear communication channels, well-defined roles, and agile processes, our organizational design services empower companies to foster innovation, enhance productivity, and embrace growth. Let us be your guide in sculpting a resilient and dynamic foundation that will propel your organization toward sustainable success.

bottom of page